Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Intentions For My New Blog

I keep reading article after article about how to gain something in your financial life from every website I can think to look up. I keep finding articles that are either about how someone making $100,000 plus needs to know what to do with the 8% of their salary that will not fit in their 401K or on the other end of the spectrum I find articles about how someone made it for 3 years on $12,000 and the many unique ways they used to stretch their dollars. I fit into neither of these ends of the spectrum. I do not want to pinch my pennies to the point of buying 2nd hand clothes to get by and I am nowhere near having a problem maxing out my retirement plan options. My intention with this blog is to put up articles that I have found to be useful for my financial planning and understanding of the financial world along with some of my views and hopefully some good advice.

No comments: